About the event
The Victorian Manufacturing Showcase (VMS2023) is a partnership between the Victorian Government and NORTH Link.
VMS2023 is a prominent showcase for industry leaders to gather, exchange ideas, exhibit cutting-edge products and explore collaborative opportunities in Victoria’s manufacturing sector.
VMS2023 is an opportunity to:
- Meet new clients, suppliers and industry peers,
- See and show your latest products or services, and
- Hear the latest innovations and trends.
Made In Victoria
The showcase will focus on the opportunities and challenges faced by Victoria’s manufacturing industry, and the innovative solutions being seen across the state. It will also highlight the growth opportunities and support networks within Victoria’s manufacturing industry. Key speakers and panellists will focus on a variety of topics, including circular economy, skills and training, finding and retaining talent, and the ongoing complexities and benefits driven by the digitisation of manufacturing operations and supply chains.
Who will attend VMS2023
VMS2023 is open to a wide range of stakeholder groups including:
- Victorian manufacturers
- Suppliers to the manufacturing industry
- Customers of the manufacturing industry
- Education providers, students, apprentices, graduates, and job seekers with an interest in the manufacturing industry
- Related industries
- Government officials.
Feehan Ave, Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
Don't Miss Out
The showcase will start in: